Friday, March 21, 2008

I've Come To Realize That- I LOVE Change

Yes, change has been huge for me lately.

Lets start of with a basic one. I decided that after four years in the Extreme that I had been streched, challenged, and grown as much as I could and it was time for me to move on to something else within the Children's Ministry at Saddleback. So once I had that figured out I just needed to figure out where to go. The answer was so simple and was looking directly at me through the eyes of my KSG kids. I would be moving up to the Edge.

I was so scared to tell Stacey about my decision, and even more so to ask Amy if it would be ok if I moved. Why I was affraid I have no idea, perhaps it was because I felt a little guilty about wanting to move and try something new, but it was a little easier also knowing that I knew this is what God wanted for me, and he wouldnt have put it on my heart otherwise.

What else.

Easter is Sunday two days away which makes today Good Friday. I really dont want to work today because it is one of the most important days for me with my relationship, not religion, with Jesus, but sadly I do have to work.

Speaking of Easter, it is going to be way better than I thought it was going to be. Judah and Eliran are coming over and bring their mom and dad, LOL thats funny seeing as how they are almost three and one. Which means for the first time in years I can dye eggs and not look like a freak and then I can 'hide' them for the boys to find. Sarah, Brandon, Luke, and Rachel are coming over too. Totally stoked, my family is so amazing and the holidays at my house no matter what one it is always seems to be really entertaing.

So, like I said, I have come to realize that I love change because it continues to form and create me into the person that God wants me to be.

No comments: