Friday, June 13, 2008

Shawn Patrick Hinkston

Let me just say CONGRADULATIONS! You finally did it. The day that you thought would never come has. Well actually as I write this there is only a few precisous minutes left.

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day. An extra thanks for the hugs, those are something you dont give out very much so it made my night.

You're excitement at the finishing of this chapter in your life was so apparent to everyone in the room. You smiled and joked more this evening than I have seen you do in the whole 18 years that I have been blessed you know you. Not just know you, but to call you a cousin, family.

You are truely amazing and I know that your future is a bright one indeed. Reach for the moon, because if you miss you still land among stars.

Now you join the ranks with Kelly and Kimberly as El Camino Alumni. A Wildcat forever.

Congradulations again to you and the rest of the El Camino Class of 2008.

No comments: