Thursday, July 3, 2008

Adventures in Vacationing

So, its been a pretty eventful vacation so far. Full of mishaps that are making some pretty steller memories. Like this to start.

That is my very comfy swimsuit conver-up. All those yellow circles show where the HOLES were made by the dryer. And that is just the front, there are more holes on the back. Apparently there were two loose plastic things that hold the lint dryer together that made that happen.

Anyways this is what they did for us...


Take out the broken one.

And then...

They got us a brand new one.

I'm still waiting to see if I get reinburst for my dress.

More to come later.

2 comments:

Jen said...

So... at first glance I thought that was a green dress with yellow circles on it and I was like HOW CUTE! Seriously, that would be cute.... hehe

Sorry your dress got ruined =P

~Jen~

Anonymous said...

that sucks!! :D
-elphie