Saturday, August 16, 2008

Civil Forum

So, I know that everyone and their brother will be blogging about this, so I might as well too. But first let me share some pictures with you from today.
On our way!
Tickets!
Together With Friends Before
Post Forum Picture
Ron Paul Supporters
So, today was pretty fun. I had a lot to do before the Forum. Like a getting a dress, haircut, I did my own nails. Just basic stuff like that. You would have thought I was going to the Prom or something. I was just so excited all day, and I seriously felt like I was annoying the people I spent my day with, but you know it was worth it and the even was once in a life time. And I even got interviewed for a Greman TV News Station, if you can find it anywhere, please send it my way.

Once I got inside, I swear it was All STARS central. Everywhere I turned I saw someone that I knew. Let's see I saw, Ange, Amy, Andre, Mandy, Mandy's Mom, Meredith, Liza, Josh, Bill, Jessie, Terry, Stacy, and TONS more that I cant remember.

Overall the Forum was good. Both canidiates said things that I agree with. Both McCain and Obama said things that I agree with and other things that I didnt. I wont get into what those are because I dont belive my political views are to be splattered all over the web. The way both of them answered the questions was very different, and that is all I will say about that.

I went into this Forum with an open mind. And I am not lying. I didnt know too much about either man, so I was really looking forward to see them in a 'candid' way. That pun was intended, and put in here just for Amy. It was something that I was thinking in my head during that interview that I did, I was so tempted to say it but I didnt want to loook like a stupid American. Anyways, as I was saying, I went into the Forum with an open mind and really hoping that this would give me the information that I was looking for in making my decision as to who I wanted to vote for.

And I got exactly that.

No comments: