Sunday, April 26, 2009

sugar, you are my candy girl

Tonight I decided to bake.  I haven't really baked in a while but I had good motivation tonight.  I baked cookies for David who returns tomorrow after abandoning me for the weekend.  I understand visiting  your sister is important so he is excused.  But anyways, I thought that I would be nice and bake cookies.

I ended up baking two kinds of cookies, Butterscotch cookies (courtesy of Amanda's dad) and the hybrid form of Snicker-doodles that Samantha and I came up with.  

The Snicker-doodles came out a strange color, but I blame that on the fact that I probably mixed the chips too long.  Oh well, I am sure they still taste amazing.  

I have yet to taste either of the cookies.  But Matthew and Samantha both said that the Butterscotch ones were good.

Tomorrow I will bake yet again, but this time it will be brownies with marshmallows oh the top.  They shall be amazing.

Oh, and my birthday is Thursday.  In case you are wondering seasons 2&5 are missing from my Gilmore Girls collection.

No comments: