Monday, May 18, 2009

Excuse me, but has anyone told you...

So yesterday at church David and I were walking to my car to go and get some bagels. We were walking by the Worship Center when this late/middle aged man stopped us and said,
"Excuse me, but has anyone told you that you two look really cute together?"

We both looked at each other and responded,
"No."

To which the man said,
"Well, I'm surprised because its true."

We replied,
"Well thank you."

Then we went on our way.  We couldn't stop talking about it all day.  I must say though that it brightened up my day.  

Plus it makes for another great story to add to the David&Natlaie story bank.

And let's face it, the man was telling the truth!
(right?)

2 comments:

David said...

We really could make a feature film out of our stories. :)

Unknown said...

SO TRUE!