Thursday, May 15, 2008

no change of heart, a change in me

Today marks the first day of a new life, new beginning, new experiences.

I put in my letter of resignation to the YMCA today. While it was a hard to write the letter and brought tears to my eyes, I knew that deep down in my heart and soul that it was the right decision to make for myself and for my life in general.

The hard thing is, I don't have a job lined up for when my two weeks are over. But I know that God will take care of me.

I have been wanting to leave the YMCA for some time now. Those of you who know me best know when all the problems started, and it has been a tough time. Anyways, since I never left willingly the event of the past two days showed me that God has really been there for me and I know that this is Him pushing me out on my butt into the world.

I'm excited and facing the changes with bravery, courage, and faith because that is the only way that I know how to.

No comments: