Thursday, May 15, 2008

lined paper

I was completely offended at the way the situation was handled. There were many things that were wrong, and that was the start of what turned out to be a crappy day.

Thank God I have amazing people in my life that despite my, pardon my French, bitchy attitude were still there for me and showered me with love and encouragement. Ali, Austin, Meredith, Taylor, family, thanks so much you were all AWESOME!
I’ve been listening to a lot of music to ease all the pain and confusion. Brave by Idina Menzle has become somewhat of an anthem for me and I am clinging to faith that only good things will come out of what is a crappy situation.

“If this is the moment I stand here on my own,
If this is my right of passage that somehow leads me home
I can’t be afraid, cause it’s my turn to be brave.”

God has a plan for me and right now I feel him pushing me on into the next chapter in my life that I know without a doubt will be exciting. A chapter full of self growth and discovery.

No comments: