Thursday, June 5, 2008

the bachelor(ette)

So, VH1 has been playing a marathon of this series all week. Since I dont have a job, but actively looking, I thought I would watch it. Let's face it there isnt much on TV nowadays, and this is somewhere on the lower half of what could be considered 'good' TV. Never the less I am drawn to the show. Watching these women and their reactions to a man they barely even know. It's a whole fantasy world that they are in. The dates that happen on the show would probably never happen to them in their real lives, yet I dont know. They say that they are in love and have never/havent felt this way in a long time. I think that its crazy.

Then again I am the granddaughter of a happy couple that only dated/courted 6 weeks before they were married.

I am also the daughter of parents who met in November and were married by the following February.

Maybe it is possible.

No comments: