Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I so need...

a job.

Any leads send them this way!

I've spent the days home searching for a job, filling out applications, teaching myself the guitar and just relaxing.

I got to talk to Daniel last night. It was so nice to have a talk with someone who is decent and actually listens to what I say. I seriously wouldnt answer the phone at 11:00pm for anyone else. I miss seeing him everyday and working with him. Daniel, on the off chance you read this, COME TO THE OC AND VISIT ME!

Ok, now I need to try and figure out how to change the posted by thing I want to make it say something nifty. Same with the comments link.

Again, any ideas send them on over.

Now, its time for bed because I think that I have to take Samantha to work tomorrow which means waking up at 6:00am. Since my body is somewhat stupid it wont allow me to go back to sleep afterwards so I need to get as much as I can.

No comments: