Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Aloha!

We made it! We are officially in Ka'anapoli!

To start, we just made our flight. We had just finished with our security check when they started to board our plane. One good thing about checking in so late was our bags were some of the first off the plane. The flight was good, no turbulence really. I spent the whole flight in the world of Bella and Edward. That was probably the best way for me to spend the flight, I hate flying so I felt like I was in another world and not flying on a plane. On the rare occasion that I did look out the window, I was amazed. I knew that the sky was above me and the water below, but it was still hard to see where water ended and and sky began. So gorgeous!
Once we landed we were greeted with humidity. Who would of thunk it right? But besides that the weather is amazing and its super crazy to me to drive literally inches away from the water. And I was prepared for no waves, Austin had warned me, but seriously, no waves. Its like Mother's Beach. The sky did spit at us but just with a must and for hardly 10 minutes.

After all that I went snorkling with Ryan and two of his friends. We saw tons of fish, but the greatest part was the Sea Turtle! It was beyond words. To be that close to nature, it makes me stand in awe. It makes me wonder how people can see things like that so close and not believe in some sort of God. It can't just be an accident.

After some showers and changing we headed to Lahiana to spend some free time with the boys and grab some dinner at Bubba Gump which is where I am blogging to you.

Here are a few pictures from the trip so far.

Me and the ocean.

Me and my parents getting ready for dinner.

View at dinner.

Since I am blogging to you via BlackBerry, I won't be able to post lost of pictures or write a lot. But expect a full blog when I get back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

welcome to paridise!!!
you saw a turtle!!!! jealous!! i saw one on my trip but now while i was snorkling. itsnt it just amazing to see GODS beauty?!?!?
and you went to bubba gumps!! i went there for the first time in hawaii. sounds like you are reliving my trip :D i am glad to hear you are having fun. of corse i bet it would be tons more if i was there. haha. :D i love you. keep up with the blogs.