Monday, August 25, 2008

Check, Check, Double Check


I have it all packed. I am so ready for my trip to Maui, and I know that I should be sleeping right now, but I am too excited to go.

Since the plane ride is going to be really long and I have ADD on them I decided to get the book pictured on the right. I have seen about, oh I dont know 1138409320480238402384 blogs about how awesome the book is, and how people couldnt put it down. I caved into peer presure and took the plunge. I am relying on all those blogs to be fact and I wont be able to put it down. Would it be possible to read it all on the plane? If it is that good I really hope that it will take more than the time I am on the plane to read it.

Anyways, I really should be trying to sleep.

Expect a blog when we land my faithful readers!

Aloha!

No comments: