Monday, August 4, 2008

Yes Please

[[a guy who will throw rocks at my window at 2 AM & ask me to watch the stars with him]]
[[a guy who will give me one of those plastic vending machine rings,and ask me to marry him]]
[[a guy who will kiss me in the rain]]
[[a guy who will call me just to say ''i love u'']]
[[a guy who will kiss me while watching the sunset]]

[[a guy who will walk on the beach while holding hands]]
[[a guy who will name a star after me]]
[[a guy who will love me for who i am]]
[[a guy who will date me no matter what anyone says,even if his best friends hate me.]]
[[a guy who will stand up for me]]
[[& i will never stop looking for this guy]]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes to all of those but the plastic vending machine ring...

you want the real deal, mama.

hahaha...