Monday, September 29, 2008

101 Things You May or May Not Know About Me

1. I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii
2. My family and I lived on Oahu until I was 6 months old.
3. I have two brothers
4. I have no sisters.
5. I have 9 cousins by blood and tons more by marriage.
6. Only my paternal grandparents are alive.
7. I have 5 Uncles.
8. I have 6 Aunts.
9. I won an MUN poster contest in second grade for Children's Rights.
10. I am blonde.
11. I like to blog.
12. I don't have many friends, but the ones I do are more than anyone could ask for.
13. I've never had a 'White Christmas'.
14. I love texting.
15. I hate talking on the phone unless its for something personal/important.
16. I love to bake Snickerdoodles.
17. I'm a reality show junkie. Big Brother is my favorite. And I would consider going on it.
18. I love the Edge.
19. I have been an All STARS leader since 1997.
20. I work at KinderCare with some of the best people EVER.
21. I am only five feet tall.
22. I get along better with guys than girls.
23. My Journey Kids are the best thing to happen to me.
24. I can speak a little French.
25. I speak an even smaller amount of Spanish.
26. I want to go on The Amazing Race.
27. I have hazel eyes.
28. Gilmore Girls is amazing.
29. I still watch the Disney Channel on occasion.
30. I love the rain.
31. I hated thunderstorms when I was younger.
32. I have been in a boat, in the middle of a lake during a thunderstorm. Hence being scared for years.
33. I broke my left leg when I was 4 giving my dad a hug.
34. Three years later I got stitches in the same leg.
35. I was in the newspaper in third grade.
36. I remember useless information.
37. I like to remember useless information to look smart.
38. I enjoy reading blogs of people I don't know to see different writing styles.
39. I love Yogurtland.
40. I instant message too much.
41. I LOVE football season.
42. I spent the Millennium New Years on the streets of Pasadena for the Rose Parade.
43. Most strangers think I am still in my teens.
44. I love the Wizard of Oz.
45. It's my goal to collect anything I see that is from that movie/story.
46. I love finding music to fit my mood.
47. I love finding quotes that fit my mood too.
48. My hair color is natural.
49. Never have I dyed my hair.
50. I made a mistake and got a perm freshman year of high school.
51. POPS Senior year was one of the best moments of high school.
52. I've had one boyfriend.
52. Rollercoasters scare me to look at, but I cant help but ride them anyways.
53. I always have to have my toes painted.
54. I hate leaving the house with wet hair.
55. I sing at random times.
56. I dance at random times too.
57. I love taking pictures.
58. I don't like to be in pictures.
59. I have every season of Saved By The Bell on DVD.
60. Most Halloweens I have been Dorothy.
61. I went on Finding Nemo at Disneyland opening night.
62. I have seen Wicked twice.
63. I have seen Les Miserables.
64. I have seen Broadway's Beauty and the Beast twice.
65. From the above show, I saw the original cast.
66. I love change.
67. I love consistency.
68. People that flake bug me.
69. My cousins and I used to cut paper and sell snow flakes in the back yard.
70. I live in my grandparents old house.
71. Watching kids get a concept brings me so much joy.
72. People tease me for my height.
73. San Francisco Senior year of High School changed my life.
74. I will never forget the homeless woman named Beverly I met there.
75. I don't like sea food.
76. I hate wearing make up.
77. I like to dress up for no reason.
78. I had a pet fish named Pee Wee herman.
79. I had a dog named Mini Mouse.
80. I bedroom is downstairs, everyone else is upstairs.
81. I hate being alone.
82. I do enjoy going to movies by myself.
83. I won Year of a Million Dreams at Disneyland TWICE in ONE day.
84. I think that letting go is hard.
85. I find forgiveness is easy.
86. I believe a life with regrets is a life wasted.
87. I do everything to the extreme.
88. I love hard.
89. I fight hard.
90. I fall hard.
91. I'm stubborn.
92. I only have one true love in my life, his name is Jesus.
93. I pray and wait for my future husband.
94. The Road to Hana made me sick.
95. I love dark red for decorations.
96. My favorite colors are pink, white, green, and yellow.
97. Christmas is my favorite time of year.
98. I love giving advice.
99. Chicken sometimes makes me sick.
100. I have music ADD.
101. My life is amazing.

No comments: