Monday, September 29, 2008

(un)Accurate Weather

My computer has lied again. It first lied to me here. Today as you can see from the picture it tells me that its 69 and Sunny outside. I beg to differ. I thought for some time that I had heard thunder rolling in the distance, but I figured it was just planes. It didn't seem like there were enough clouds in the sky to be thunder. I was so wrong. The noise I thought was thunder just kept coming and getting louder. So I went up the the balcony from my parents room and saw that the ground was wet and thats when the rain started. I ran down stairs and covered all the patio furniture The before it would get too wet. I love the rain, so I'm excited that this time my computer was lying to me.

Oh, and there was lightening too.

SWEET!

Ok, I know this is my 100th post, and its a lame one. So I promise a super great 101 post.

No comments: