Sunday, January 8, 2012

She Works Hard for the Money

This past week I started a new chapter of my life.


Working Mom.


It's honestly not as hard as I thought it was going to be.
But that may also be because I was so busy fixing things back to normal I didn't have the time to miss D.


But I'm glad(?) for the change.  It gives me back some normalcy to my life.


Gives me an identity.


I just hope I don't miss out on a lot of D's firsts.
Or I at least hope my MIL will lie to me if she sees is so I can be excited about it on my own.  Ignorance is bliss right?


I just hope everything goes smoothly like it did last week.


It's getting harder and harder to live with my parents.


There's just too many people here.


All I want for my birthday is our own home.


More on that as it develops.

1 comment:

Erik and Renee said...

I'm glad your haveing an easy transition Natalie. :-)